In this poll we have spoken to CEOs who are running companies that have private equity ownership. The poll provides their opinion as to the outlook for their business for the period July - December 2010.
1. What is the outlook for your business over the next 6 months?
2. What do you think is your greatest opportunity for 2010?
3. What concerns you most in 2010?
4. Will you be increasing / decreasing / keeping constant your staff numbers in 2010?
5. Will you be concentrating on investing in your business or reducing costs in 2010 or a hybrid of both?
6. Since the beginning of 2010 has your target exit date been advanced, deferred or remained constant?
7. When are you targeting your exit?
8. Would you recommend a PE backed opportunity?
9. Has running a PE backed company lived up to your initial expectation?
10. How would you rate your relationship with your Private Equity Partner?
11. How would you rate your relationship with your bank?
Comparisons to January's poll and points of interest:
By Nick Tunbridge
Please feel free to contact Nick Tunbridge, should you have any questions regarding the poll. Our next poll date will be Jan 2011 and will relate to expectations regarding the first half of the calendar year.
Touchstone specialises in senior executive search in the top tiers of leadership and has a dedicated private equity portfolio company practice. Positions we typically source are Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Head of Sales, Head of Finance/CFO, Head of Operations, Chief Operating Officer.
Touchstone continues to lead the way in transformation consulting, helping our clients take their businesses to the next level, by identifying and securing top performing senior executives for their most important roles.
Melbourne (Head Office): Level 4 / 412 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 Tel: +61 3 8615 9888 Fax: +61 3 8615 9899 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney: Suite 1, Level 5, 6 Bridge Street Sydney NSW 2000 Tel: +61 2 9241 1544 Fax: +61 2 9247 3299 E-mail: email@example.com